More is a Multi-Cloud expert.
Our mission is to accelerate our customers’ business using the power of the cloud.
Thanks to our long-standing partnership with the top cloud providers, we can make sure that our customers will get the best service and support in times of need.
Whether it is a startup or an enterprise, taking their first steps in the cloud or already has strong cloud skills, our experts are here to help them make the right decisions, guide them through implementation or migration, and provide them with 24/7 global support from top cloud professionals.
As Kubernetes cloud expert you will join our growing cloud specialists and architects team, providing support to our customer base. Work will be done remotely or at the customer’s location, it will cover a wider range of infrastructure areas and will require specialization in CI/CD and Kubernetes.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working in Information Technology
- Kubernetes – at least 2 years experience – Must
- Ability to script and automate tasks in different languages.
- Proven experience with either GCP or AWS on production environments
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and apply standard engineering/development practices
Nice to Have:
- Proven experience in Terraform or CloudFormaiton – a big advantage
- Custom Helm charts, CRDs, Admission Controllers
- Experience with AWS/GCP environment lifecycle (CI/CD for infrastructure) – a big advantage