Job Location : Pune, India
We are international Multi-Cloud experts, utilizing the power of the cloud for smart digital transformation. With 5 sites over 4 continents around the globe, +450 experts, + 1000 customers, and +30 years of proven experience, our mission is to deliver the best Multi-Cloud service to our customers, accelerate their business and help them grow. As tech-savvies, To help our customers stay on top of their game, our teams are constantly developing new strategies and tools that will help them improve cloud performance, spend, visibility, control, and automation. Our cloud experts will make any digital transformation a quick, smart, and easy process.
About the Role and Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience in Cloud Ops and DevOps.
- 3+ years of experience in providing automation within end to end deployment and operations using Terraform, Ansible, Chef etc.
- Needs to be Kubernetes expert – Expertise in architecting, designing, deploying and managing orchestration of microservices using Kubernetes (K8S) – (kubernetes developer experience and not support/admin experience).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with containers, kubernetes, helm charts, monitoring tools such as Prometheus, grafana or similar.
- Good understanding of scaling and optimization techniques.
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines with Open source (Jenkins, GitLabs, etc) or cloud native (Azure Devops, AWS Code Pipeline, etc) tools.
- Experience on at least one of the clouds – GCP/AWS/Azure.
Good to have:
- Kubernetes/ Devops certification
- Associate/Professional level certification in at least one cloud. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- The senior devops engineer will be a hands-on person with expertise in Kubernetes, infrastructure automation tools – Terraform/Ansible/Chef, etc and setting up CI/CD pipelines helping our clients establish devops processes and modernize applications on public clouds such as GCP, AWS and Azure.
- He/She will be required to design, build and help maintain applications on containerized environments using Docker & Kubernetes.
- He/She will be creating infrastructure automation scripts using Terraform/Ansible/Chef, etc.
- He/She will be setting up CI/CD pipelines for the solutions on cloud.
- He/She will also have to participate in pre-sales calls with the sales team.