Job Location : Tel Aviv, Israel
We are international Multi-Cloud experts, utilizing the power of the cloud for smart digital transformation. With 5 sites over 4 continents around the globe, +450 experts, + 1000 customers, and +30 years of proven experience, our mission is to deliver the best Multi-Cloud service to our customers, accelerate their business and help them grow. As tech-savvies, To help our customers stay on top of their game, our teams are constantly developing new strategies and tools that will help them improve cloud performance, spend, visibility, control, and automation. Our cloud experts will make any digital transformation a quick, smart, and easy process.
About the Role:
We are looking for a candidate with some experience in Sales or Sales Operations in the tech-industry for the position of Sales Operations. The ideal candidate will be a data-driven, self-motivated and creative person with strong communication skills, creativity and problem solving skills. In this position you will be responsible for CRM data integrity which serves as a base for business operational processes and decision making, helps to build sales strategy and project performance trends. As Sales Operations, you will assist in defining, landing and executing on our key strategic priorities. You are passionate about planning and strategy but even more about partnering with Sales and helping them thrive in fast growing markets and complex scenarios. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and sales targets achievement.
- 0-2 years of experience in sales/sales operations.
- Familiarity with AWS or GCP – Advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree – Big Advantage.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Superior planning, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details, follow-up, and time management skills.
- Excellent relationship building and people skills together with the ability to work well independently.
- Fluent in Hebrew & English (writing and speaking).
- Basic knowledge in Excel, Word etc.
- Familiarity with CRM and self technical orientation.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Maintain monthly and yearly sales reports.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
- Build and contribute to development of company internal processes efficiency.
- Gathering and ensuring the accuracy of all information related to the process of a Purchase Order & Invoices.
- Coordinating with the Company’s Sales Team, and management to ensure accuracy of the information, and management has approved the transaction.
- Work closely with Account Managers and support the business and customers’ needs by managing quotations and contracts, follow up sales pipeline, forecast track, and adjustments.
- Maintain and update sales & customer’s records and ensure data accuracy in the CRM, and other software programs.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations.
- Working closely with AWS & GCP.