Job Location : Tel Aviv, Israel & Pune India
We are international Multi-Cloud experts, utilizing the power of the cloud for smart digital transformation. With 5 sites over 4 continents around the globe, +450 experts, + 1000 customers, and +30 years of proven experience, our mission is to deliver the best Multi-Cloud service to our customers, accelerate their business and help them grow. As tech-savvies, To help our customers stay on top of their game, our teams are constantly developing new strategies and tools that will help them improve cloud performance, spend, visibility, control, and automation. Our cloud experts will make any digital transformation a quick, smart, and easy process.
About the Role
As a Cloud Data Architect, you will guide customers on how to ingest, store, process, analyse, and explore/visualize data on the Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. You will work with customers to design large-scale data processing systems, develop data pipelines optimized for scaling, plan data migration & transformation tasks, and troubleshoot potential platform issues. As a member of our Cloud Engineering team, you will be working with our most strategic GCP and AWS customers. Together, you will support customer implementation of cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, monitoring, and much MORE. Our Cloud Engineering team helps customers to transform and evolve their business through the use of hyperscale’s’ network, web-scale data centres, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes.
- 8+ years of experience as a data architect in a production environment. Architecting and developing production-grade data solutions in cloud environments such as Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud with the focus on selecting appropriate tools to tackle the business problem at the right scale.
- Must have experience in at least one of the following languages such as Java, Python, and Go.
- Experience with data storage & processing tools on SQL based Databases and frameworks such as Google BigQuery, BigTable, Redshift, Athena, Apache Spark, Apache Airflow, AWS Kinesis.
- Experience working with cloud data storage, data warehousing, data lake architectures, ETL, reporting, and analytic frameworks.
- Experience with designing highly-available databases for serving transactional web-scale low-latency traffic.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Big Data challenges.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Assist business development teams with pre-sales activities, such as drafting solutions, RFP responses and proposals, and statements of work.
- Identify, solve, and implement the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.