Job Location : Tel Aviv, Israel
We are international Multi-Cloud experts, utilizing the power of the cloud for smart digital transformation. With 5 sites over 4 continents around the globe, +450 experts, + 1000 customers, and +30 years of proven experience, our mission is to deliver the best Multi-Cloud service to our customers, accelerate their business and help them grow. As tech-savvies, To help our customers stay on top of their game, our teams are constantly developing new strategies and tools that will help them improve cloud performance, spend, visibility, control, and automation. Our cloud experts will make any digital transformation a quick, smart, and easy process.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Success Manager, to be directly responsible for the growth of MORE’s clients in multiple regions, providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape their future by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from MORE products and services, and maintaining strong customer relationships. The ideal candidate is a relationship builder with a genuine passion for the success of his customers. The candidate should be a proactive problem solver with impressive communication and presentation abilities.
- 5 years of experience in account/success management.
- 1-2 years of experience in a cloud computing environment – Big Advantage.
- Familiarity with AWS or GCP.
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously to establish yourself as a trusted advisor.
- Can build a growth plan to deliver customer outcomes.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills.
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously.
- A proactive, energetic, and go-getter mentality.
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for the customer’s cloud migration, deployment, and adoption.
- Deeply understand customer’s business and technology needs; become the face of MORE to the customers.
- Manage sales pipeline across new business and upsell opportunities to our customers.
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities and maintain long-term account health and relationships.
- Drive product adoption, share best practices, and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success.
- Handling Challenging customers or situations and coming up with possible solutions.
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers.